- 2015 dates are July 15 - 18, and August 19 - 22,
- Hours 8:30 am till 4:30 pm
- Before and After care available
- For children 5 to 16
- Lunch provided
- 4:1 Camper to Counselor Ratio
- Daily riding instruction
- Learn all aspects of horse care
- Qualify for both Horse Fan and Horse Rider Girl Scout Badges
- Daily demonstrations
- Crafts, Horse bowl, Scavenger Hunt, Horseless Horse Show, and More
Keepsake Picture and T-Shirt for each camper.|
Saturday Afternoon a pizza party and fun "Horse Show" with ribbons and prizes for all.
Parents and Siblings are welcome to attend.
Total cost $400
Deposit of $50 secures your spot (refundable if spot is filled)